The Screen Time Solution: Less Screen Time, More Life
Tuesday, February 26th, 9:30 am – 11:00 am
Hyatt Denver/Cherry Creek, Glendale, CO
In this solutions-focused workshop, you will leave with tools to:
- Manage screen time without ever having to measure it again
- Teach your kids to set limits for themselves
- Manage your child and not the device
- Create guidelines you can use every time, in every situation regardless of technology
- Take the stress out of device management
About Lana: Lana Gollyhorn is a private practice psychotherapist and clinical consultant specializing in counseling and therapy for adolescents, families, and children ages 7 and up. She has been teaching Denver parents how to support healthy family technology use for over 5 years. Lana is an astute clinician, with 17+ years of professional experience enhanced by a creative, dynamic, and interactive approach.
Fee: $65 per person, $95 per couple/co-parents. Includes workbook.